It’s that time when bicycle enthusiasts and cycle-less people alike come together to dig through bins and dream up new projects. The Bike Works warehouse has been closed since March but due to overwhelming requests, we are giving our community this chance to buy used parts, accessories, and “as-is” bikes.
- Frames of all size and type plus “as-is” bikes ready to be built up or refurbished
- Components like a sweet stem for your Schwinn, a treaded tire for your Trek, a classy crankset for your Cannondale, or a bottom bracket for your Bridgestone.
- Used accessories like racks, bells, fenders, baskets and more
We got you covered! You get a great deal, we get funding for our youth and community programs.
A few new rules to maintain the health and safety of our community:
- Masks & gloves are required
- No pets
- Designate one shopper per family
- Maintain 6 feet of space around you at all times
- Stay home if you are (or think you could be) sick or if you have had contact with someone who might be sick
For more info, contact 206.257.5895
The sale will be held outside the warehouse in the parking lot behind the Hudson building.
Got enough bike gear already? Consider donating a bike, parts, or accessories to Bike Works to support our youth & community programs.