Bike Works’ BikeMobile provides free and sliding-scale bike repair service in the community. Because systemic racism and inequality denies resources to members of marginalized communities, the BikeMobile was created to increase access for:
- People from low-income households
- Black, indigenous, people of color
- Immigrants and refugees
- Women, trans, non-binary individuals
- People experiencing homelessness
- People with disabilities
- People dependent on their bike for daily transportation
Does this describe your experience? This service is for you! No questions asked. If you are able, we accept donations at bikeworks.org/donate.
If you can afford to pay for a repair at our bike shop in Columbia City, please make an appointment here.