Join us for live music, cold beverages, a raffle, and a bike drive, all to benefit Bike Works. We’ll bring the party if you bring your friends.
Neema’s Comfort food truck will be on site for lunch and snacks.
Have bikes you no longer need? Bring them to the event to donate them to Bike Works.
Tickets are $5 each, or $20 with a 12-oz bag of fresh-roasted Conduit Coffee beans. All tickets are general admission and include beverages at the event and this incredible lineup:
- 12:30-1:10pm: Tina! (solo): one half of the duo that has been described as “two inherently nice adults from Seattle, WA playing indie rock featuring powerful soaring vocals.”
- 1:30-2:10pm: Coach Phillips: an indie pop/rock band playing hand-crafted jammers of “…an infectious sound oozing positivity.” – XuneMag (2018)
- 2:10-2:30pm: *A musical bicycle interlude from: Elise & Phil Hirschi
- 2:30-3:10pm Sour Notes: a pop punk band “formed by four friends who realized they liked writing catchy songs about being bitter.”
- 3:20-3:45pm: PUKE: a punk ukulele duo.
This is an all-ages event, just across the street from the Westlake bike path, so peddle on over with the whole family.
Thank you to our event sponsors: Conduit Coffee, Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery, Seattle Cider, and DRY soda. Please remember to bring your ID if you plan to drink adult beverages at this event.